Donations and Foundation Grants
Donate below with PayPal or SquareUp
Our funding comes from people and organizations like you who believe in our mission and support our causes, projects and events. Our funding comes from a variety of sources, including:
- Heath Net Community-Based Doula Program
- Hospital Community Benefits donations.
- The Caroline T. Tribe and Laurence H. Tribe Charitable Trusts.
- California Community Foundation (CCF) for Hospital Improvements and Nursing Education.
- Personal donations. We are able to provide free and low-cost Childbirth Education Classes, Labor Doula Support and Postpartum Doula Support, which are provided on a sliding scale to disadvantaged families and incarcerated women. Your contribution can make it possible for low-income women to have professional labor support and midwifery care and receive perinatal education, regardless of their income.
- Fee-for-services provided such as Perinatal Health Consulting for clinics and organizations, professional trainings and events.
What Your Contribution Supports
$50 will give a low-income mother an hour of in-home Breastfeeding Support.
$100 will give a low-income mother 2 hours of Postpartum Doula support in her home.
$150 will give a low income mother a series of prenatal yoga classes or postpartum support group sessions.
$250 will give a low-income couple a 4-week series of childbirth preparation classes.
$500 will give two Community Perinatal Health Promoters scholarships to attend our Birthing Justice Forum or Perinatal Support Specialist Training
$1000 will give a award to an up-and-coming Maternal-Child Health Professional to receive the Paul M. Fleiss MD Memorial Future Student Leader Award to help offset their education expenses. Scholarship funds will be given at our Annual Maternal-Child Health Champion Awards Ceremony and you will receive free admission to the event to give the award in person.
$1500 will offset our expenses to provide honorariums to speakers at our events such as the Maternal-Child Health Champion Awards Ceremony or Birthing Justice Forum. Your company will be featured at the event.
$2500 will support our Community-Based Doula Program to give stipends to Doulas to provide prenatal education, labor support, lactation support, postpartum care and mentorship to low-income women of color.
$5000 will sponsor our annual Birthing Justice Forum or our Mother-Friendly Childbirth Symposium. Your company will be featured at the event.
Donate Frequent Flier MIles -You can donate your frequent flier miles to help us purchase plane tickets to bring in amazing speakers from around the world to talk at our events.
Matching Company Donation -You can make this a monthly donation or a one-time donation if your company provides that. We are part of the United Way Charitable Gifting Campaign. If your workplace participates, you can allocate your donation to support us.
Amazon – When you are purchasing items on Amazon, you can select our organization to receive a donation.
If you BELIEVE in our mission…
CONTRIBUTE your time and talents ….
Make a DONATION…of any amount.
Donations are tax-deductible to Wholistic Midwifery School of Southern California DBA The Association for Wholistic Maternal and Newborn Health, a 501 (c) (3) non profit organization, 509 (a) (2) public charity. We are qualified to receive tax-deductible bequests, devises, transfers or gifts under section 2055, 2106 or 2522 of the IRS code.
Need to know more before you give? View Our Company Profile on GuideStar. Mission: “To revolutionize philanthropy by providing information that advances transparency, enables users to make better decisions, and encourages charitable giving”.