Fathers Support Group
A DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT GROUP FOR EXPECTANT FATHERS AND NEW DADS
Meets 2nd Saturday of each month from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
Free of Charge. All men are welcome. RSVP required.
DOWNLOAD FLYER (PDF)
Fatherhood: Its the hardest job you’ll ever love”
ABOUT THE SUPPORT GROUP
These support and discussion groups are informal sessions for expectant and new fathers. It will provide a safe and supportive space FOR MEN ONLY to share trials and tribulations of fatherhood with other men. The group is facilitated by an experienced dad. Open to fathers of all ethnic backgrounds.
- Preventing Preterm Labor: The Father’s Role
- Pregnant Father Emotions
- Supporting Your Partner Physically and Emotionally During Pregnancy
- Labor Support Methods for Partners
- Preparing for Birth
- Sibling Preparation
- Birth Planning: Making Informed Choices
- Tips for Communicating with Medical Providers
- Being an Advocate for Your Partner During Childbirth
- Supporting Labor and Delivery
- Father’s Role in Supporting Breastfeeding Mother
- Caring for Newborn
- Infant Care Planning: Newborn Procedures Pros & Cons
- Becoming A Dad: Challenges and Joys
- Self-Care for New Fathers
- Sexuality During Pregnancy & Post-Baby
Happy Mama Healthy Baby Alliance
3965 S. Grand St. Suite 260 (2nd Floor)
Los Angeles, CA 90007
HOW TO REGISTER
For more information, or to register, contact Elsie Gutierrez, Manager of Community Programs Elsie Gutierrez at: 1 626-388-2191 Ext 2
To learn about the Mother Support Group, go here.